Measure C Tasks
Here is an overview of the upcoming tasks for the implementation of the Alameda Unified School District's Measure C General Obligation Bond Funding Program. Each task is linked to additional information.
- Appoint a Citizens Oversight Committee
- Refine the Facility Master Plan
- Retain Architects and Design Professionals
- Conduct Annual Financial Audit and Performance Audit
- Assemble Remaining Financing Team Participants
- Prepare Bond Insurance/Rating Agency Presentation
- Prepare Data for bond Official Statement
- Establish Project Fund Administration and IRS Bond/State Compliance
Back to Measure C Home Page
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with
questions or comments about this web site.
Last modified: March 16, 2004
Disclaimer: This website is the sole responsibility of Mike
McMahon. It does not represent any official opinions, statement of facts or
positions of the Alameda Unified School District. Its sole purpose is to
disseminate information to interested individuals in the Alameda community.